a. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or above to register and apply for a membership account under the wine list or purchase the Goods from the Affordable Wines.
b. Any Order and/or purchase made by you is an acknowledgement by you that:
- You are over the age of eighteen (18) years
- You accept and are bound by these Terms
- You agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Affordable Wines for use under these Terms.
- These Terms, together with your Order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Affordable Wines for the supply of the Goods.
- Prices shown are in Singapore dollars and include taxes, duties and GST (where applicable).
- Prices are valid until amended or removed from the Website and are subject to change at any time.
- Robert Parker’s rating system employs a 50-100-point quality scale (Parker Points®). Scores in parentheses indicate that the wine was tasted from barrel.
- Vintages that were previously rated as 100 points are marked with an asterisk. Full listings of Wine Advocate wine scores are available via subscription from Robert Parker’s website.
Order confirmation and acceptance of Order:
- You acknowledge that:
- the confirmation of the details of your selected Goods or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Affordable Wines for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications failure, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems.
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, Affordable Wines is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the Website, or any failure to receive confirmation of the details of your selected Goods or your payment for Goods.
- Affordable Wines may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the Website without further consent from or reference to you.
- Affordable Wines may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- After you have successfully communicated to Affordable Wines your offer to purchase Goods in the manner stated in 5(d) above, Affordable Wines will, as soon as practicable, send you an email (the “Email Confirmation”) to confirm receipt of your Order. Please note that an Email Confirmation is only an acknowledgment of receipt of your Order but does not constitute acceptance of your Order. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the Customer Service Team.
- Affordable Wines may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the Goods on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your Order.
- Any representations made at any time about stock availability are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Affordable Wines cannot supply any particular Goods for any reason whatsoever, Affordable Wines will notify you by telephone or email as soon as practicable and arrange for a full refund without any interest of any payment made by you for that particular Goods to your bank account as advised.
A legally binding contract for the sale and supply of such Goods under the relevant Order shall be formed between you and Affordable Wines upon Affordable Wines accepting your Order. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your Order will not form part of the contract.
Goods sold are not returnable. We also do not accept exchanges of one product or item with another after shipment has been made. Affordable Wines will not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind.
Affordable Wines shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
a. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the Parties hereto agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
b. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If any of these Terms (or part thereof) are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Transfer and Assignment:
You hereby acknowledge and agree that in the event Affordable Wines merges, sells or otherwise changes control of its business or this website to a third-party, Affordable Wines shall be entitled, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that Affordable Wines has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by Affordable Wines to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Affordable Wines.
As a valued customer of Affordable Wines, we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your Affordable Wines experience is a satisfying one. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any further questions.
Any question about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org